Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why I can't be friends with Sarah Palin...

So, I gather that you already knew that there was a good chance that I am not friends with Sarah Palin. However, I was not going to make her a topic of one of my posts because she is just so horrible and I hate paying any attention to her at all.

However, I would make this post about anyone who did what she is claiming that she did.

She is now saying that the reason she fired that state trooper is because she did not approve of one of the programs he was seeking funding for... a program to fight child abuse.

Child abuse is, apparently, a serious problem in the sate. The program in question highers retired law enforcement officials to investigate "the most egregious cases of sexual assault -- including those against children."

Zachary Roth says it best: "In other words, if Palin's new story is true, she fired Monegan for being too aggressive in going after child molesters."

So, we are to believe that she fired the infamous trooper-gate trooper because of this? Is she insane? She is either a liar or the worst person ever. I don't care which of those is the case, just don't vote for her!

No comments: